Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A rough plan and a few objectives

Didn't do too well with the new and improved approach to blogging. But in the interest of perseverance I thought I'd start again

My new plan looks something like this:
Workflow
  1. Thoughts on the positive influence of the approach I'm advocating
  2. Efficiency vs Effectiveness
  3. A case study I have from work and some reflections

Networking
  1. Current position (A whinge)
  2. My thoughts on a new project I've created to address this
  3. Updates against this project
  4. Thoughts on personal networking (And the dreaded social networking)

As a rule I'll try and keep to two minute intense sprints at writing when the mood takes me and a weekly update with this rough structure

We'll see

1 comment:

Wayne said...

Waiting patiently!